These are not affiliate links, this isn’t a review site but I might add a few comments to things that I use and I figured that it is useful to others. If you somehow harm yourself using one of these things I’m not responsible.
Standing Desk Converter:
- WorkFit-S Dual Desk Converter with Worksurface
- I thought I would want to transition back and forth between sitting and standing, this isn’t the case.
- The Keyboard tray angle can be adjusted, not enough, I clamped an additional board and shims to change the angle.
- Not enough tension to keep the platform up. I have cut a wood board to keep the position the same as pressing down on the keyboard tray moves the whole platform down.
Standing Desk Matt:
- GelPro Elite Jordan Premium Comfort Anti-Fatigue Floor Mat
- Ugly but effective.
- Useful to run cords under so you don’t trip.
- I am pretty sure we picked them up inside Costco for less than $40.
Laptop Attached Folding Stand:
- Silver Majextand
- Folds flat and you can’t leave it at home
- No complaints, very well designed, and made in Taiwan <3.
- X-Bows Nature Ergonomic Mechanical Keyboard
- Does not come with keycaps that allow LEDs to shine through, I salvaged some from an unused keyboard.
- Keeps wrists bent at a more natural angle than standard keyboards.
- I have become very fast at this keyboard layout and have trouble transitioning to others at this point. It’s gonna be a problem in the future if the company ever goes out of business.
- MX ERGO Advanced Wireless Trackball
- The tilt doesn’t go far enough, I have actually printed a few different adapters to increase the tilt, in the end, I mounted a bracket to my keyboard tray that the mouse magnets too. This bracket keeps my hand almost completely vertical and allows it to rest on the tray.